1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
$139 for 1 Night for 2 People in a Superior Room incl. Full Cooked Breakfast, Late Checkout & Unlimited Internet Use at Abel Tasman Hotel, Wellington (value up to $291)
- Information in email was incorrect. This is for a one night stay only.
- This great deal is worth sailing around the world for.
- Grab one night for two people in a superior room at Abel Tasman Hotel, Wellington.
- You'll also get full cooked breakfast, late checkout of midday and unlimited Internet use.
- Experience the warm, friendly service of this perfectly located hotel.
- Wellington's best bars, restaurants and attractions are all at your doorstep.
Abel Tasman was an accomplished sailor, navigator and explorer and was the first known European to set eyes on New Zealand. But he wasn't that good at exploring. He sailed up the West Coast, only stopping to gather water. He obviously didn't explore hard enough to find the hotel in Wellington that bears his name. If he did, he'd still be there, it's that good.
And it's even better with today's deal. Pay just $139 for one night for two people in a superior room at Abel Tasman Hotel, Wellington. You'll also get full cooked breakfast, late checkout of midday and unlimited Internet use.
This awesomely comfortable and well appointed hotel has many features sure to make your escape to Wellington a memorable one. Warm, friendly service, and a dedication to ensure your stay is as good as it can be, is the top priority for the team at Abel Tasman Hotel. Perfectly located between The Terrace, Lambton Quay and Courtenay Place - New Zealand's best bars, restaurants, cafes and main tourist attractions including Wellington's Te Papa are all just a short stroll away. Unwind in your spacious superior room with Sky TV and high speed wireless Internet, after a day of exploring the vibrant heart of our capital city.